CMC is seeking an Maintenance Technician - Night Shift for the production facility located in Hillsboro, OR. As a Maintenance Technician, you will work in a dynamic team environment, performing preventive, corrective, and diagnostic maintenance proficiently on a variety of innovative manufacturing equipment as well as performing specific building maintenance operations.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Utilize diagnostic equipment to monitor equipment performance, diagnose root cause, and make reliability improvement recommendations.
• Dismantle, adjust and repair equipment according to maintenance specifications and repair manuals.
• Use schematics, hand tools, electrical gauges and common test equipment for calibration, diagnosis and repair of equipment.
• Support site facility infrastructure repair and maintenance such as minor painting, plumbing, and carpentry
• Assist in the installation of minor building infrastructure.
• Recognizing and resolving safety related issues with factory equipment or building maintenance.
• Vendor management and coordination.
• Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this role, candidates must possess the following background, skills, and experience:
• Associates/Technical Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in direct equipment maintenance.
• Ability to read and understand equipment mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Methodical approach to troubleshooting and project management.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivator; ability to work independently under general guidance and direction.
• Ability to independently learn systems and processes associated with the role.
• Ability to work overtime or temporarily modify shift schedule to support facilities maintenance and manufacturing operations as needed.
• Knowledge of and ability to use Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.
• MS Excel and Word skills a plus.
Sunday - Tuesday, Rotating Saturdays 5:30pm - 6:00am.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive salary ranging from $20-30/hr to start and excellent benefits with 4 weeks PTO and 9% 401(k) match
Contact Person: Helen Mckee
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: 20.00