Employer: States Industries
SUMMARY: Provide electrical and maintenance support for all production equipment. The position requires a strong background in machine maintenance, PLC troubleshooting and must be able to work unsupervised. Experience in Preventative Maintenance, Operating machines, and CNC Programming is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform basic maintenance duties to include changing bearings, build and mount brackets for switches, photo eyes,
• PLC and Electrical Troubleshooting
• Provide electrical and programming support for new equipment, including maintaining communication with the machine
manufacturer on maintenance needed and ensuring all warranty specifications are communicated and documented.
• Self-directed and able to work independently.
• Perform welding and minor fabrication projects.
• Make necessary improvements to machines and programs.
• Create, revise and run a four-hour per day preventative maintenance program.
• Assist work group teams in completion of team projects.
• Help in training, as needed, in accordance with standard operating procedures.
• Perform all functions to the highest level of safety requirements, including LOTO.
• Assist machine operators with machine set-up.
• A strong mechanical background.
• Working knowledge of CNC programming
• Ability to trouble-shoot complex electrical issues.
• Have own tools.
• Prior forklift driving experience with ability to become certified.
• Ability to work overtime including weekends as required.
• Support process improvement activities and safety.
• Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Must have an Oregon Limited Journeyman mfg. plant license or higher.
• 3 Years Millwright experience, preferred
• Need to be proficient with AB, PLC.
• Need to understand closed loop position controls and encoders
• Ability to learn new equipment swiftly.
• Blueprint reading ability
• General maintenance terminology, pneumatic, hydraulic.
• Proficient with Microsoft Suite
• Valid drivers license
High noise, dust, grease, oils, solvents, heat, cold, mobile equipment, machinery
Use of personal protective equipment is required at all times. (Hearing protection and safety glasses)
General mill environment. High noise, jitney and pedestrian traffic.
Contact Person: Kristee Neumann
Location: Eugene, OR
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $38.50