Employer: McKinley Paper Company
McKinley Paper Company | 1815 Marine Drive | Port Angeles, WA 98363
E & I Technician:
This position is generally responsible for performing Electrical & Instrumentation troubleshooting in a heavy industrial environment. Specific skills necessary include calibration, troubleshooting, proper repair, precision installation, successful start-up, and reliability of all related facility equipment.
• Operate all designated equipment in a safe and productive manner.
• Lending support of existing and new equipment including repairs, preventive maintenance and machine improvements.
• Possessing strong computer skills in Windows based systems.
• Having a working knowledge of both AC and DC motor circuits.
• Familiarity with common industrial voltages.
• Ability to read, create and modify electrical schematics.Familiarity with PLCs, VFDs, Motor Controls and HMIs.
• Having a working knowledge of instrumentation for measurement and control of: pressure, temperature, flow, and level.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Electrical/Instrumentation.
• Desire to be an active participant in team work addressing procedures, health and safety, and any other problem-solving projects.
• Team work oriented and cognizant of safety, quality and productivity objectives.
• Ability to work autonomously and take initiative.
• Ability to assist with and operate various machinery and equipment with electrical aptitude.
• Flexibility and willingness to provide overtime coverage, even on short notice.
• Ability to work physically including bending, climbing steps, standing for extended periods of time depending on work schedule and lift up to 50 lbs. in a stretching manner.
• Confidence working at heights above 20ft (Arial lifts).
• Forklift experience preferred.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Peter Johnson, HR Manager at McKinley Paper in Port Angeles at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 360-565-7039.,
Location: Port Angeles, WA
Application Method: For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Peter Johnson, HR Manager at McKinley Paper in Port Angeles at email@example.com or phone 360-565-7039.,
Base Pay: DOQ