Employer: Dehumidification Technologies
HVAC Service Technician - Trainee
Are you someone who has recently completed or are near completion of an HVAC Certification OR just looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with HVAC work?
Are you mechanically inclined?
Do you like working with your hands?
Do you take pride in the work you do?
Do you like having a change of scenery in your work sites?
Would you be willing to obtain a CDL?
Do you have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record?
Do you work with a sense of urgency?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may have the perfect opportunity for you?
We are in need of an enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn our industry and take direction from others.
We are a global industry leader in temperature and humidity control services including dehumidification, heating and air conditioning serving various types of industries such as construction, power plants, oil refineries, water damage, and marine.
Provide field service support and consultation such as testing and troubleshooting of low and medium voltage systems; provide best technical solution to solve the customer issue; complete assigned jobs; maintain and repair equipment and continue learning equipment.
During the training stages, you will work in the shop and get familiar with equipment and work along-side experienced technicians to learn and understand the role. Assist and help with start-ups and shutdowns of jobs/projects learning the technical requirements as well as the administrative side- completing and submitting paperwork for jobs. Make deliveries and run shop errands as needed.
Field Service Technician Responsibilities:
• Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
• Run demand service and maintenance calls.
• Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
• Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
• Produce timely and detailed service reports
• Maintain and repair all equipment to ensure equipment is ready for rent
• Follow all company’s procedures and protocols
• Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
• Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
• Ability to build a good rapport with customer and ensure a positive customer experience.
• Other duties related to this role.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Willingness to learn and take direction from others
• Obtain CDL after assessment of training progress – company pays for this
• Ability to travel when required and sometimes on a moment’s notice
• Must pass background check, drug test, and have a good driving record
• Competitive Pay
• Bonus Opportunities
• Medical (Several plan options + 100% employer paid option)
• 401K Profit Sharing
Contact Person: Nicole Martinez
Location: Everett, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ