Employer: Miller Coors
Date: Jul 7, 2021
Location: Golden, CO, US
Requisition ID: 16898
A Career in Beer:
- Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is uniting people to celebrate all life’s moments. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world.
- We are TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do then we want to hear from you.
- This position is responsible for the daily monitoring and operation of plant utilities systems for the Golden Brewery in the Tech Services Department. This includes water, air, carbon dioxide, ammonia refrigeration, steam, condensate, & electrical distribution systems. Primary types of equipment operated are those associated with industrial utilities. (Compressors, Turbines, Pumps, Driers, Condensers, Evaporators/Chillers, Etc.) In addition to operating plant utilities systems, this position is also required to engage in operator-based maintenance (OBM) activities such as, but not limited to, running and shutdown equipment inspections, lubrication, predictive technology testing/analysis & minor-to-mid level repair work. Last, this position is expected to support and engage in World Class Supply Chain initiatives as they are rolled out by the Golden leadership team.
- Reports directly to the Utilities Sr. Process Leader. The Utilities Technician works under the oversight of a Utilities Technical Senior Specialist alongside three other Utilities Technicians and an Instrumentation and Controls Electrician.
- This job opening is on a rotating 4x4, 12-hour shift schedule.
Operate and monitor various plant utilities systems on a daily rotational basis. Systems include ammonia refrigeration, carbon dioxide collection and distribution, compressed air generation and distribution, steam distribution, condensate collection, cooling water, and electrical distribution.
Support hazmat response related to any utilities system. (NH3, CO2, High-Pressure Steam) Provide support as an incident commander (after proper training), primary responder, or support responder to ensure protection of our people, our property, the environment, and our processes.
Document and maintain records of Utilities equipment and system operations as well as maintenance history.
Support the performance and documentation of compliance PM’s as scheduled.
Support execution and documentation of preventive and predictive maintenance inspections on all utilities equipment and systems as assigned by asset care planner. (pending training)
Support technical training for newly-hired utilities technicians and other utilities department crafts and technicians.
Support utilities projects as requested to help enable continuous operational improvements in the Golden brewery.
The Other Qualifications:
High School Diploma or GED
Ability and willingness to pass a HAZMAT physical and an ERT Level III Technician Course.
Ability and willingness to work on a rotating 4x4, 12-hour shift schedule system. (Days and Nights)
Experience in operations of industrial utilities.
Experience in maintenance based role (mechanical or electrical).
Knowledge of predictive technologies: Tribology, Vibration, Thermography, Ultrasonic
Knowledge of process safety management programs and principles.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the entire Golden Valley.
You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, and beer allotment.
Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive compensation, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and many other perks!
Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
Job Posting Grade: N/A
Job Posting Hourly Rate: $32.16
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Location: Golden, CO
Application Method: Online: https://jobs.molsoncoors.com/job/Golden-Utilities-Technician-CO-80401/691564001/?feedId=255801&utm_source=Indeed&utm_campaign=MCoors_Indeed
Base Pay: $32.16 HR