Employer: Yakima Label
• Associate/Technical Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent (Required)
• Graphic Design Experience: 2 Years (Preferred)
• Customer Service Experience: 2 Years (Preferred)
• We are looking for a person to help us with prepress graphic design, order and job processing,
packing, shipping and inventory management. We are looking for an individual who is
hardworking, quick on their feet, a team player, computer savvy, meticulous and people
friendly. We are a small business, so we all wear several hats to make sure that the job gets
done. This role will do everything from updating artwork for proofs/plates, online portal
updates, packing orders, customer service, answering calls, organizing and anything else the day
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Prepress Graphic Design
• Receive, manipulate, and process customer files.
• Communicate and build rapport with customers via phone/email while assisting and educating
them on preparing files for printing.
• Create print-ready PDFs for proofing, imposition, and production.
• Remain current on latest technologies and software tools.
• Answer telephones.
• Take orders when needed.
• Provide e-mail and telephone support to customers.
• Effectively manage the workflow of each job from the initial order to the final shipment.
• Pull, pack and ship orders.
• Possible customer deliveries.
• Job jacket creation to restock low inventory levels. Yakima Label, LLC 101 N. 3rd Avenue Yakima, WA 98902 (509) 955-8400
• Adobe Illustrator (Adobe Suite knowledge required)
• Microsoft Office Suite
MENTAL & PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
• Ability to lift to 35lbs.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Great attention to detail.
• Must be self-motivated and able to multitask.
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Sitting and/or standing for long periods of time.
• $18.00 - $20.00 per hour to start (DOE) – Room for growth.
• Health & dental insurance.
• Paid holidays.
• Vacation time.
• 8-hour shift (8AM to 5PM).
• Monday through Friday with occasional weekend availability.
• This role will work from our Yakima office.
• Sense of urgency.
• Quality of work.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ