Employer: Holaday-Parks, Inc
Building Automation Systems (BAS) Control Panel Technician:
Holaday-Parks’ BAS Control Panel Technician is responsible for the assembly of Building
Automation Control Panels to be installed on customer sites. The Technician represents our
organization to our customers, other contractors, fellow employees, and our community in a
professional manner. They are fully capable of working independently, will have a fundamental
understanding of electrical schematic and ladder diagrams, and can proficiently use small
electrical hand tools.
Potential Career Path:
The Controls Panel Technician position is an entry-level position with a path to Panel Shop Lead,
Controls Field Technician, and/or Programmer.
• Follow control drawing schematics and schedules for installation and troubleshooting of
• Fabricate panel back plates to accommodate controllers, controlled devices, wiring, power
• Identify wiring, control drawing errors, and provide feedback to controls design engineers
• Track usage and maintain sufficient inventory of control panel consumable materials.
• Recognize any potential issue at the start of any project to prevent cost overruns and
• Work with hand tools and power tools and maintain safe and operable conditions.
• Receive, inventory, and manage material designated for project onsite delivery.
• Assist BAS Project Managers, Programmers, and Field Technicians with project support
• Serve as a BAS Project Material Runner as needed.
Building Automation Systems Control Panel Technicians may support multiple projects. Travel to
various sites is required.
• High School Diploma required; Post High School Electronic Certification preferred
• Working knowledge of MS Outlook and Word required
• Experience with Bluebeam Revu or Adobe Acrobat preferred
• Ability to see and hear well (naturally or with correction), and speak clearly
• Ability to operate a motor vehicle – valid Washington State Driver’s License is required
Holaday-Parks offers many opportunities for qualified individuals. We have an excellent salary and benefit
package, paying 100% of medical/vision/dental and prescription premiums for ALL family members.
If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holaday-Parks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including protected veterans and people with
Location: Tri-Cities area
Application Method: Online: If interested in applying, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ