Employer: Hunterwood Technologies
US SERVICE TECHNICIAN,
Kittitas, Grant, Franklin Counties
Hunterwood Technologies is a world leader in the design, fabrication, and manufacture of forage compactors. Hunterwood has been innovating forage compactors for more than 20 years and has proven experience in mechanical, electrical, automation and hydraulic design and fabrication. The company’s head office is located in Cochrane, Alberta, Canada and we perform work around the world in forage exporting regions including Australia, Europe, Africa, and primarily the United States.
• Perform service, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex automated and dynamically controlled hydraulic systems and components.
• Perform installation, commissioning and optimization of customer owned equipment.
• Provide customer training of the equipment for machine operators and maintenance staff
• Experience with forage compaction and the US hay export market considered an asset.
• Be available to work overtime and weekends, if and when required.
• Advanced knowledge of hydraulic systems and fluid power
• High mechanical aptitude.
• Good understanding of PLC’s, Ladder Logistics and control systems
• Experience with hydraulic/electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
• Sound understanding of electrical design.
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
The ideal candidate should possess any of the following educational backgrounds or similar with appropriate experience:
• Mechanical Engineer, Hydraulic Fluid Power Engineer, Millwright, Mechanic, Electrician
Applicants for this position must be able to travel internationally, possess a valid passport, valid driver's license, and be available for inter-State travel up to 50+% of the time. We offer a competitive compensation package. If you are interested in this great opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com Hunterwood wishes to thank everyone for their application, however only successful applicants will be contacted.
Contact Person: Adrian Coates
Location: Ellensburg, Moses Lake, Tri Cities
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $20 -30/hr