Employer: Columbia Reach
Established local apple growing/packing operation is seeking an Accounts Payable Accountant who is enthusiastic, detail-oriented and self-motivated to fulfill the position described below.
• Review incoming invoices and accompanying documentation for accuracy and proper approval
• Code invoices
• Prepare coding worksheets in Excel for invoices that require further breakdown
• Data entry including entry of invoices into accounting system and outside trucker billings
• Filing as needed
• Ensure proper collection of W-9s and maintenance of vendor information
• Answer/troubleshoot vendor phone calls regarding accounts payable
• Assist in preparation of Form 1099s at year-end
• Support accounting team with other various duties as assigned
• Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Organized and detail oriented
• Excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to work independently
• Excellent attention to detail and work quality
• General knowledge of accounting and understanding of the general ledger accounts and how they relate to invoices
The right candidate will be a self-starter with a positive attitude, have a willingness to work as a team to get the job done, can thrive in a continually changing and challenging environment and will enjoy finding opportunities for continuous improvement.
This is a full-time position; rate of pay dependent on qualifications. The Company offers medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and vacation benefits.
If interested in this position, please respond with a cover letter, resume and references.
Contact Person: Jessie Fabish
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOE