Established in 1946, Bergelectric Corp. has made its mark on the construction industry by providing the highest quality electrical and technology systems. We are one of the largest, privately held, electrical contractors in the United States. During the last decade, Engineering News Record (ENR) has consistently ranked us among the top 20 specialty contractors. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefits including, but not limited to; comprehensive medical benefit packages, and a 401(k) with a company match.
Answers incoming calls, greets visitors, and provides clerical support. Directs visitors to appropriate place and answers general questions. Performs other clerical duties, including typing, filing, maintaining records or logs, and sorting mail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Answer telephones and field calls in a professional manner
• Input data into an electronic database
• Compile data to create summary reports
• Maintain and track a variety of records
• 2 to 4+ years of experience in an administrative support role, construction industry preferred
• Outstanding communication skills
• Accustomed to continuously multi-tasking and prioritizing
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Bergelectric Corp. is an equal opportunity employer that sees diversity as a positive force in a drug-free workplace. We encourage minorities, women, veterans and disabled individuals to apply.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/VEVRAA Contractor
Primary Location WA-Seattle
Job Administration/Office Management
Contact Person: Emily Kegel
Location: Kent, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $22-26/hr