Employer: 11th Avenue Medical Center (YVFWC)
Full-spectrum coordination and scheduling of patient referrals to internal and external agencies including follow-up to ensure that referral appointments were kept and reports are received in order to ensure "closing the loop" for 100% of the referrals. As well as enters information, compiles data, and supports the clinical care team under the patient care home health model and in accordance with established policies and procedures. Acts as a backup to other departments as requested. This position is intended to be used in a team-based model, where one position supports a team of providers.
• Education: High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience: At least 1 year of experience working in an office setting and experience working with a computer system.
• Licenses/Certificates/Registration: None.
• Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Bilingual English/Spanish with the ability to communicate at level 9 on the ALTA language proficiency scale. Strong organizational skills; excellent telephone skills; able to work independently, as well as part of a professional team; able to interact and communicate effectively with the public in person and by telephone; ability to complete delegated activities, projects, and committee functions within appropriate time span; oral/written communication skills; and the knowledge of or ability to learn medical terminology.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
• We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
• We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
• We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
• We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
• We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
• We will let joy in.
• We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/wyWROXHaeQPxSrGYfgWnk
Contact Person: Human Resources
Location: Yakima, Washington 98901 US
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOE