Employer: Marq Packaging
A local established company is looking for an experienced PLC Programmer. We have been in business since 1968 and do business worldwide.
• Experienced in Allen Bradley RS500, RS5000 software and HMI development
• Experienced in Automation direct Directsoft and HMI development.
• Ability to maintain / improve existing PLC programs as well as knowledge to design and execute programming for new product offering.
• Start up and debug on our manufacturing floor, may occasionally need support on customers floor
• Allen Bradley VFD troubleshooting and programming skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Expect to travel occasionally
• Maintain a positive attitude and contribute towards a quality work environment
Experience in the following areas is a plus:
• Knowledge of electrical, electronic and mechanical systems
• Troubleshooting with customers using the telephone
• 3-5 years of experience
• Position: Full time - Monday through Thursday 10 hour days. Overtime as needed
• Competitive compensation package dependent upon experience
• Quality health-care Program
• 401(k) Program
• competitive vacation plan
Contact Person: Daryl Nelson
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $60,000 YR