Employer: Kaso Plastics, Inc.
We’re hiring at KASO! If you like working a job that is fast paced and requires attention to detail and basic math skills. Then our Machine Operator I job is for you.
We are looking for individuals that have:
1. 6-months minimum manufacturing experience
2. Basic math skills
3. Ability to stand for long periods of time
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to lift to 35 lbs. multiple times throughout the shift
Your primary duties are:
1. Counting, weighing and sorting plastic parts
2. Using cutters and knifes to trim parts
3. Checking parts for defects based on customer specs
4. Recording an hourly count on corresponding paperwork
5. Maintain clean, organized and safe work area
We have the following shifts open:
Swing 3 p.m. to 11:15 p.m.
Graveyard 11: 00 p.m. to 7:15 a.m.
Shift 4 11:00 p.m. to 11:15 a.m.
Shift 5 11:00 a.m. to 11:15 p.m.
If you are hired by KASO you are eligible for benefits after 90 days on all shifts. Opportunities for advancement as well.
Contact Person: Barbara
Location: Vancouver, Washington
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $15.00/hr to start DOE