Employer: Hinds-Bock Corporation
Field Service Technician
Location: Bothell, WA - Open to the right remote candidate
Full-time, direct hire position
Hinds-Bock designs and manufactures a complete line of Standard and Custom high-performance depositing, filling and pumping systems to many of the small – large food manufacturers found across the world — Hinds-Bock developed and perfected one of the first simple fillers back in 1976. Today we are part of the Middle Group of companies and we still design, manufacturer, and install systems built on over 40 years of experience, sound engineering fundamentals and industry best practices.
· Responsible for installing, building, troubleshooting and maintenance for mid-large size industrial machinery.
· 60% of the time will be working hands on performing service at customer sites and building out new installs, including factory acceptance testing and quality assurance.
· 40% will be talking calls from customers and helping them resolve problems with equipment.
· Will provide technical support for level I & II calls from customers.
· Communicate with customers in both writing and verbally regarding installation and troubleshooting of equipment.
· High School Diploma. AA in technical field or technical school diploma preferred.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Strong hands-on electro-mechanical skills. Previous experience building/servicing mid-to-large size industrial machinery. Ability to build equipment from the ground-up and to troubleshoot electrical problems.
· Able to troubleshoot, understand and repair all electrical and automation components associated with the machine (example… Allen-Bradley, Kollmorgen systems).
· Able to troubleshoot, understand and repair all mechanical components associated with the machine (example…Pneumatics, Gearboxes, Servo-drives).
· Problem solver. Able to think outside the box quickly and determine the best path forward.
· Experience working in the field at customer sites preferred.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills. Working directly with customers and developing positive lasting customer relations.
· Able to work independently and take control of the customer’s in-plant situation. Comfortable guiding the customer to ensure the job gets completed efficiently and on schedule.
· Able to troubleshoot over the phone and comfortable working with difficult customers to deescalate situations.
· Organization skills and follow-through are crucial when working with customers.
You will enjoy a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including:
100% company paid employee Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
Company match 401k Plan earning up to 3% of salary.
Employee Profit Sharing paid through normal payroll on a quarterly basis. Realized payments every year since inception ten years ago; including recent bad national economy.
Generous PTO to include traditional holidays and up to 4 weeks’ vacation plus sick pay. Includes 56 hours within first year.
In addition you will join a company with a stable workforce.
We are a company that is built on individual contribution and recognition.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $72,000.00 per year
Contact Person: Thomas Looney
Location: Bothell, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: 52,000-72,000