Employer: Hollingbery & Son, Inc.
· Monitor the refrigeration and CA (Control Atmosphere) rooms at one of our facilities.
· Create work orders as needed and supervise work maintenance schedule
· On a daily basis check on the equipment in our CA rooms and engine rooms. This includes, but not only limited to motors, valves, compressors, condensers, etc.
· Follow up our protocol and daily checklist to maintain safe equipment. Follow the required SOP and work with Refrigeration Manager and Safety Manager to ensure we are in compliance with regulations.
· Be able to set up the established CA protocol. This includes room sealing, temperature, fan speed, monitor oxygen, and CO2 levels, etc.
· Work with equipment and repair/replace parts as needed
· Coordinate with outside contractors for construction or additional maintenance
· Attend necessary trainings, safety meetings and regular inspections.
· Coordinate receiving activities through Inbound QC, room loading, and documentation
Key Skills needed
· High attention to detail
· Able to work with refrigeration tools
· Must be self-motivated and proactive in problem-solving
· Able to read and analyze detailed safety documents and regulations
· Able to implement effective and efficient solutions
· Able to research rules and requirements
· Computer skills needed
Applicant must be:
· Able to work as a team and independently when necessary.
· Able to sit or stand for long periods of time, as well as climb ladders and walk on uneven terrain.
· Some heavy lifting may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Monday to Friday
Contact Person: Max Rutter
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: TBD