Employer: DGC Operations, LLC
Responsible for the mechanical maintenance and repair of all plant equipment as assigned.
• Monitor plant equipment and analyze plant equipment operating data (vibration levels, oil quality, bearing temperatures, etc.).
• Work call-outs, potential holidays and weekends including extended hours as required to maintain Plant availability.
• Troubleshoot, disassemble, reassemble, repair, and replace mechanical equipment and associated parts.
• Assist in scheduling, coordinating and conducting preventative maintenance activities as required.
• Assist in directing outside contractor activities within the plant.
• Develop, implement, perform and oversee preventative maintenance tasks for systems and equipment in the facility.
• Responsible for seeing that all safety rules and procedures are followed on his/her shift.
• Evaluates operations and activities of assigned responsibilities; recommends improvements and modifications.
• Generate, prepare, and submit various reports as assigned and directed.
• Participate in the recruitment and selection process for maintenance and operations personnel.
• Participate in the development of site training materials and documentation as assigned.
• Provide mentoring, training, guidance, and support for site personnel as assigned.
• Participate in the ongoing development, improvement and revision of applicable policies, standards and procedures as assigned.
• Responsible to complete assigned safety, administrative, technical or other training as required in a timely matter.
• Perform other duties and administrative tasks as assigned.
Contact Person: Edward Peters
Location: Middletown, NY
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $35.05 HR