Employer: DGC Operations, LLC
Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics, installation and repair of plant electronic, electrical and pneumatic instrumentation and control equipment including; differential pressure (DP) level and flow instruments, pressure, vacuum and temperature instrumentation, control valves and positioners, pneumatic instruments, mass flow instruments, Distributed Control Systems (DCS), Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), relays and various types of analyzers including Continuous Emissions Monitors (CEMS).
• In coordination with the Lead IC&E Technician review, modify, update or develop logic for control systems under the direction and approval of management and supervision.
• Conduct testing, troubleshooting, maintenance and grounding activities on all plant electrical systems.
• Work call-outs as required to maintain Plant availability.
• Responsible for seeing that all safety rules and procedures are followed on his/her shift.
• Evaluates operations and activities of assigned responsibilities; recommends improvements and modifications.
• Generate, prepare, and submit various reports as assigned and directed.
• Participate in the development of site training materials and documentation as assigned.
• Provide mentoring, training, guidance and support for site personnel as assigned.
• Participate in the ongoing development, improvement and revision of applicable policies, standards and procedures as assigned.
• Responsible to complete assigned safety, administrative, technical or other training as required in a timely matter.
• Perform other duties and administrative tasks as assigned.
Contact Person: Edward Peters
Location: Middletown, NY
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $39.86 HR