Employer: Grantek Systems Integration
As a key member of Grantek’s Engineering team you will be responsible for our customers technical support and maintenance of automation and information systems. You will be involved in commissioning, testing, programing of automation instrumentation and control systems as well as preventive maintenance, and repair services of a variety of manufacturing automation systems, including, but not limited to: PLCs, HMIs, Sensors, VFDs, Industrial Networking.
*This position requires frequent travel throughout the United States.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
o Provide services including configuration, commissioning, and troubleshooting both onsite and remote
o Consulting diagrams and technical documentation such as schematics, manuals, standards and codes
o Write programs for PLC logic and/or robot controllers and make modifications as per the requirements
o Work in collaboration with the Engineering team for all projects
o Train customer manufacturing personnel on applicable manufacturing systems.
o Investigate, reproduce and provide technical solutions.
o Identify process improvement opportunities.
*We understand that you would not have all the technologies listed below. With a basic understanding and the willingness to learn we will get you up to speed.
• PLC Programming Platforms: Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Modicon, GE, etc.
• System Networking: Ethernet, Routing and Switching, EthernetIP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, Profibus, DH+, Remote IO, Modbus, etc.
• HMI Platforms: Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Wonderware, Schneider Electric, etc.
• SCADA Platforms: Rockwell / Allen-Bradley, Inductive Automation, Wonderware, GE, Siemens, etc.
• Operating Systems: Microsoft (current and legacy to NT), Unix, Linux, etc.
• Project Documentation: Microsoft Office
• Will typically possess 2-3 years of relevant industry experience
• Possesses at least one of the following or is working towards achieving: EET diploma/degree or Mechatronics diploma/degree
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Have full-time access to a personal vehicle
• Willingness to travel up to 80% throughout the United States
Contact Person: Amna Yousaf
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ