Employer: Agri Beef
At AB Foods, LLC, a growing agribusiness, we offer a challenging team atmosphere, and the understanding that our employees help to shape the future for our business and our industry. Washington Beef, LLC the production division of AB Foods, is currently seeking to fill the following position at our production facility in Toppenish, WA.
Refrigeration Maintenance Mechanic
The qualified individual must be able to make decisions regarding operating strategies, set-points, and limits. Optimize system operations for improved cost and reliability. Schedule and perform major repairs and rebuilds, recommend equipment upgrades and improvements, perform system inspections and mechanical integrity checks, troubleshoot complex mechanical or electrical. Qualified individual must be able to work shift work and weekends as required.
• Must pass a refrigeration aptitude test with a minimum score of 80%.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a production environment.
• Make decisions regarding operating strategies, set-points, and limits
• Optimize system operations for improved cost and reliability
• Schedule and/or perform major repairs and rebuilds
• Recommend equipment upgrades and improvements
• Perform system inspections and mechanical integrity checks
• Can troubleshoot complex mechanical or electrical problems
• Repair & rebuild all equipment within the department's assigned areas
• Administers preventive and predictive maintenance on all assigned equipment
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Must be able to work nights and weekends.
• The above position requires individuals have basic tool set, have the ability to lift 75lbs., the ability to become forklift certified and have a valid driver’s license.
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/AGR1002AGRI/JobBoard/499dd440-51ce-40a2-b3ef-2f613e6e888b/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=e3ec22b7-108a-4173-b75c-0118b9198e22
Base Pay: DOQ