Employer: R&R Contractors NW LLC
General Laborer (Yakima)
employment type: full-time Contractor looking for a full time, and or entry level Laborer.
- Performs various physical, manual labor duties as assigned.
- Maintain all safety standards.
- Moves, secures, installs, loads, or unloads materials.
- Performs some specialized tasks which may require on-the-job training.
- Effectively using light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment.
- Moves items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor.
- Moving tools, equipment, or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor.
- Must be hardworking and reliable.
- Must be able to work with a team and alone.
- Must know basic functions of a tape measure and carpenter square.
- Must have a eye for detail and be transparent with over coming objectives.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions.
- Must have valid drivers license with clean driving record, no exceptions.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Send resume and pictures of work via this posting and we will contact you by phone to set up an in-person interview
Related keywords: laborer, warehouse, general labor, construction, hiring immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
Contact Person: Ryan Ashley
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour