Employer: Calpine Corporation
Job Summary: (includes but is not limited to the following, other duties may be assigned):
Provide services relative to disposition and control of materials, material accounting/inventory control, equipment/parts history. Responsible for receiving materials, checks for correctness and damage or loss. Puts material into inventory and updates inventory software. Notifies requester of receipt of material and issues all material to appropriate work order for inventory control. Assists others in acquiring parts and materials required to maintain plant inventory. Maintains computer files and other records on assets inventory to meet company guidelines. Maintains consumable inventory of warehouse stock items to assure supplies on hand when needed. Responsible for creating and maintaining part-locating system that will allow staff to locate needed parts at any hour of the day.
• Responsible for Inventory Control, including updating records, issuing inventory to work orders, label and stock inventory.
• Assists with accruing inventory, wall-to-wall counts and maintains consumable inventory.
• The Warehouse Technician is also responsible for material receiving, order verification, loss / damage control, invoice processing and provides stellar customer service.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Requires 2-5 years directly related experience.
• Maintain valid driver’s license.
Please apply through the following link: https://rn11.ultipro.com/CAL1005/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=3791&__jbsrc=
Contact Person: Erin Lee
Location: Middletown, CA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ