Employer: Key Leaves
Growing family music product business seeks production staff for Roslyn, Washington location. Candidates work directly with the Founder/Owner to plan work flows, make parts, coordinate quality controls, assemble, package and ship product. On-the-job training provided but solid mechanical experience a must. Single Shift work with Flexible Scheduling. $18/hr starting pay during 90 day probationary period. $18-25 negotiated after probation. Cash bonuses paid for production process improvements.
Full-time or part-time shifts available for folks who show up to work with excellent mechanical aptitude, problem solving savvy and the willingness to anticipate needs.
• Use Windows and Mac computers for production and shipping related work
• Operate Laser Cutters, Presses, 3D Printers, Mills, and Injection Machines
• Regular maintenance and cleaning of shop equipment
• Willingness to work with metal, plastic and composite materials
• Read and interpret engineering drawings, and verify parts produced meet requirements
• Assemble final products from parts with accuracy and quality
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent time management
• Ability to work independently
• Willingness to be flexible with work assignments
• Work as a team member, meeting professional standards of cooperation, communication and appearance.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Must have reliable transportation
• Ability to climb ladders, occasionally
• Must be able to bend and lift 50 lbs, push and pull up to 25 lbs, and reach above head with up to 15 lbs.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Required Education: High School diploma
• Preferred Experience: 2+ years of relevant mechanical work experience or training
• Band instrument or music industry experience a plus
HOW TO APPLY
Send info@KeyLeaves.com your resume and an email describing why you are interested in and qualified for this job.
Location: Roslyn, WA
Application Method: email resume to info@KeyLeaves.com
Base Pay: $18-$25/hr DOQ