The Data Analyst/EHR Support Technician is responsible for learning and achieving in-depth knowledge of Catholic Charities software applications, including but not limited to Qualifacts CareLogic, and will act as a point of contact between end users and the software provider.
- Handle all IT service/incident tickets for the day to support needs of clinical, billing, and managerial staff for all Catholic Charities locations for our EHR system CareLogic and other applications as requested
0 Main contact to create support tickets as needed through vendor portal(s) and follow through until a resolution is met.
- Attend regular scheduled meetings with Qualifacts and other affiliates.
- Work with SMEs to ensure their documentation requirements are met.
- Prioritize and implement changes requested for the system(s).
- Create custom configurable forms and service documents as requested by supervisory staff.
- Audit and ensure billing codes and claims are accurate and processed efficiently.
- Maintain matrices to adhere to payor, state and contractual requirements.
- Provide reports and data analytics to support clinical and financial management as needed.
- Provide training on systems(s) to staff as needed at all Catholic Charities locations.
- Travel to off-site training and seminars, both in and out of state as needed.
- Obtain and maintain certification with our current EHR and other software applications as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The following requirements are those that are normally required for the performance of this position. Any disabled applicant who does not meet one or more of the requirements, but who can perform the essential functions of the job (with or without reasonable accommodations) shall be deemed to meet these requirements.
This position normally requires the physical demands of standing, walking, bending, lifting up to 30 pounds, keyboard fingering or performing other work requiring low physical exertion, talking, and hearing on a regular basis to perform the job requirement. These physical demands are required up to 80% of the time.
Non-Physical Requirements -
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, MIS, Computer Science, or IT related field
- 4 years of equivalent work experience may substitute for the required degree
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in EHR/EMR Applications support
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to develop strong knowledge of clinical procedures
- Ability to train staff using software
- Experience with Mental Health EHR Software
- Experience documenting data systems
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Experience with 837P and tab-delimitated batch submissions
- Experience with Mental Health HER Software, clinical and database structure
Licenses, Registration, or Certification
- Valid Washington State drivers license and agency required minimum liability insurance
A+, CCNA, Network+ and/or Microsoft (MCSA. MCSE) Certifications Preferred
Employment is conditional upon:
Being cleared by criminal background check and fingerprinting when required
Contact Person: Doris Tejeda
Location: Yakima, Washington
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ