Maintenance Electrician - Fairfield Brewery
Come join our amazing team of talented passionate individuals working for the largest brewer in the world!
Founded more than 165 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is one of America’s most iconic companies and the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry, with brands such as Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob Ultra, Stella Artois and many more. We are proud of our history and heritage and remain committed to brewing the great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations.
Today, we are 18,000 colleagues strong—spread out across the country, united by a deep passion for making great products and an unwavering commitment to supporting the communities that we call home. Dreaming big is in our DNA, and we are now writing the next chapter in Anheuser-Busch’s great history – one of growth, innovation, responsibility and sustainability. And one that will help us achieve our mission of bringing people together for the next 165 years and beyond.
We hope you will consider joining us on this mission!
Description - External
Our Supply group is responsible for brewing, packaging and shipping the famous Budweiser beer. They also oversee aluminum can manufacturing, barley fields, hop farms and a rice mill. Life in the brewery is non-stop action with high-speed lines, tight production schedules and unbelievably high quality standards. This is a place where we measure productivity in seconds, not hours, days or weeks. Paramount in all of this is a commitment to safety above all else and social responsibility. 99.8% of everything that enters our breweries is either completely used in the process or recycled. We also dedicate those big, high-speed lines to help our communities during times of disaster by packaging cans of emergency drinking water. Our customers expect the best and the Supply team provides it.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Work in a team or autonomously to complete work orders and provide maintenance/electrical support.
• Troubleshoot and maintain PLC and variable speed drive controlled high speed production equipment and batch processes.
• Maintain the power distribution of plant equipment.
• Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
• Interpret schematics and equipment manuals.
• Adhere to plant safety and 5S requirements; Complete assigned work efficiently and per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's).
• Lead process improvement and initiate change.
• Analyze process data and make decisions on equipment maintenance and improvement activities.
Qualifications - External
We take a holistic approach to hiring. While the following qualifications provide a benchmark of the skills and experiences that might make a candidate successful, we first and foremost hire people who have the ambition and curiosity to Dream Big, are excited by complex challenges, and have an ownership mentality.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• 3 year industrial electrical/programming experience or two-year technical degree preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment with people of varying skills and backgrounds.
• Highly motivated, self-directed, multi crafted worker that is able to work autonomously in a fast paced and often loud production environment.
• Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, high voltage electrical).
• Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist. Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
• PLC programming required; Multiple platforms such as Allen Bradley PLC5, Control Logix, HMI, Siemens and Servo Drive programming and troubleshooting experience preferred.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes (e.g. six sigma analysis) and propose and implement remedies.
• Ability to perform calibrations, installation and maintenance of process and analytical instrumentation.
• Ability to troubleshoot and re-wire high speed and/or highly automated equipment such as AC/DC motors, VFDs, PLCs, servo motors, and PLC I/O modules.
• Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
• Strong computer skills required; Microsoft Office Excel proficiency as well as Computerized Maintenance Management Systems experience preferred.
• Experience in computer networking (routers, Ethernet, switches, etc.) preferred.
• Mechanical troubleshooting experience in high speed packaging and/or highly automated continuous process environment preferred.
• Ability to perform mechanical work, valve replacement, conveyor bearing and chain replacement, motor/gearbox replacement, lube routes.
• Ability to work off shifts (afternoons and midnights) and overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
Potential Average Annual Earnings: $88,230.20
Regular Hours: $57381.10
OT Hours: $24760.40
Pay Rate: $33.64/hr. ($32.94/hr. first 60 days)
Full Medical Insurance
Company Matched Pension
2 cases beer a month + extra for safety performance
Various Brewery holiday events & giveaways
All AB Discounts
Contact Person: Annie Pucciarelli
Location: Fairfield, CA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $33.64 HR