Overall Activities: We currently have an opening for a motivated and self-driven I&C Technician to join our Integration team at our Mansfield, MA office.
This position will require professional interaction with both clients and sub-contractors in the field, along with the technical configuration, calibration, and maintenance of instruments, assembly and wiring of Industrial Control Panels, installation and field wiring of Control Systems and Instrumentation, and assistance with Control System loop checks, start-up and troubleshooting, and generating various client deliverable reports related to our business.
• 3+ years of electrical or instrumentation/controls experience in an industrial setting.
• Experience with the calibration and troubleshooting of instruments and documenting findings for client reports is a plus.
• Experience with PLC-based control systems, Instrumentation and Variable Frequency Drives.
• Knowledge of atmosphere gas monitoring principles or willingness to be trained is a plus.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Good self-management and ability to work in a small, self-directed team environment
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and Process and Instrumentation Drawings (P&IDs).
• Ability to travel up to 25% to support regional projects.
• Technical, Trade School or Military training in an industrial maintenance trade a plus.
• Electrical License or enrollment in an Electrical Apprenticeship program preferred but not required.
Contact Person: Linda Kronoff
Location: Mansfield, MA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: commensurate w/experience