Employer: Boone Electric
Founded in 1989, Linx Integrated is a diverse low voltage company specializing in commercial, mixed use, and residential construction projects. Linx crews install, service, and maintain the following: fire alarm, security, card access, CCTV and telephone entry systems. Since its formation, Linx Integrated has been the low voltage division for Boone Electric, a well-established and trusted electrical contractor. Not only does Linx Integrated handle all low voltage needs for all Boone Electric projects, Linx also works with many other general and electrical contractors. Linx is a rapidly growing company with many avenues of growth for its employees. We strive to maintain a family type atmosphere. We value our employees to ensure we maintain longevity in their career with us.
• Medical, dental, and vision
• Paid vacation and paid holidays
• Electrical Trainee License
• Experience with hand/power tools (preferred)
• Individuals who are career oriented with a strong desire to learn and grow into a low voltage electrician
Technologies we work with/Key activities:
• Silent Knight
• Kantech Card Access
• IP and Analog CCTV Systems
• DSC Security
• Conduit installation
• Installation, service, and maintenance of fire alarm, access control, and CCTV systems from rough-in to trim
*Must be able to pass a drug screen pane that includes marijuana.
*Must be willing to relocate to Spokane, WA or Puyallup, WA where the shops are located.
We look forward to reviewing your resume!
Location: Spokane or Puyallup, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ