Employer: VPC Electric
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
VPC Electric is a electrical service company looking for Apprentice Electricians to assist in our residential and commercial services in the Greater Spokane and Coeur d’Alene areas. We are looking for an electrical apprentice with a minimum of 1 year experience preferred 2 years. Responsibilities will also include completing new and existing electrical construction for residential and small commercial projects. Applicants must be proactive to improve customer service, decrease construction related mistakes, and complete jobs within the given timeline.
• Always Interact with customers and crew members in a respectful manner.
• Complete all projects in a professional, neat and workmanlike manner.
• Oversee project inventory, keep work area and work van clean and organized.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Electrical Experience in Residential under an Electrician or Journeyman
• minimum of 1 year experience with ma valid training card in Washington and/or Idaho
• Must physically be able to complete electrical service work and have the ability
to perform in attics, crawl spaces, on ladders, scaffolds and roofs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skill
• VPC Electric has a Drug-Free Policy and you will be Required to pass a Drug Screen test upon hiring and also
random drug tests throughout employment.
• Required to pass a criminal background check.
• Required to to have a clean and valid drivers license in Idaho or Washington
• Must have reliable auto transportation
• Insurance – includes Medical, Optical, Dental, and $25,000 Life Insurance Policy for employees
• Company matched Simple IRA plan
• Paid Vacation
• Bonuses Based on Performance
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Send resume to email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ