Employer: Work 22
Maintenance Technician - Hamptonville, NC
direct hire with benefits
call Gary 323-694-6577 PST
US citizen or green card
third-Shift - (11pm-7am)
Does require weekend work but manager will be flexible
Saturdays 1.5 pay, 7th consecutive day on Sunday pays 2.0
will also train recent graduates
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment are effective.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Resolve safety issues on all equipment.
• Repair equipment failure (downtime).
• Determine root cause failures and alleviate issues on assigned equipment.
• Record all unscheduled down time on equipment in designated Hydra system.
• Communicate usage, needs and sourcing of components.
• Assist in the implementation of projects.
• Assist in the installation of equipment as requested.
• Assist in the development of continuous improvement activities as requested.
• Serve as an active participant in LSS programs that promote continuous improvement.
• Preventative and predictive maintenance activities to maintain and improve equipment uptime and performance while enhancing OEE%
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Required for Consideration as a Candidate:
• Two year technical shop degree or certifications in technical aspects of maintenance (hydraulics, pneumatics, basic electricity, etc.) or equivalent experience.
• Must be able to read and understand English.
• Strong mechanical maintenance background.
• Comprehensive knowledge of TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance).
• Must demonstrate ability to perform root cause analysis and possess excellent trouble shooting skills in high pressure environment.
• 3-5 years of work experience is required as a minimum
• Computer skills are a must – Word, Excel, CMMS
Location: Hamptonville, NC
Application Method: call Gary 323-694-6577 PST
Base Pay: $20 - $30 HR