Employer: Cardinal Glass
To be the IG supplier of choice in the residential window and door market by enhancing our culture of excellence, partnering with our customers, developing leaders while creating life lasting opportunities for our employees.
At Cardinal IG – Hood River, we share the values of Family, Excellence, Respect, Safety and Teamwork to create a positive work environment. We are looking to add members to our team that will help pursue our Mission, while sharing our values.
Reporting to a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of our automated production machinery. In addition, you may work on various building systems, rolling stock, and other projects.
- Work under minimal to no supervision.
- Respond to breakdown calls and effectively repair equipment in a safe, professional, and timely manner.
- Ensure all work and procedures conform to world-class standards.
- Perform in-depth repairs, lead projects, and preform all tasks in a safe and professional manner.
- Participate and lead team training in safety, repair, and maintenance techniques, operational procedures, or equipment use.
- Utilize our CMMS to prioritize work orders and tasks for completion.
- Monitor work areas, examine tools, and inspect equipment to detect unsafe conditions or violations of procedures and safety rules.
- Record all relevant information on labor, equipment and parts into our CMMS.
- Communicate with management, engineering, quality control, and production to identify needs.
- Enforce and practice our Mission, Intent, and Values.
Safety – Identifies and corrects conditions that affect safety.
Excellence – Demonstrates safe, quality and productive solutions.
Respect – Creates a positive work environment and champions our Mission, Intent and Values.
Teamwork – Assists all team members in meeting the department’s Intent Statement.
Motivation – Takes action to facilitate completion of a work assignment.
Inspiration - Can inspire themselves and others to reach a goal and/or perform to the best of their ability.
Dedication - Pledged to do what is important, be present, and follow through with work.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as required
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Climbing of ladders
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and adhere to random screening
Contact Person: Shane Thoms
Location: Hood River, OR
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOQ