Employer: Kelly Services
Kelly Services/Kelly OCG is hiring Manufacturing Technicians for various shifts to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Hillsboro, Oregon. These are long-term ongoing projects and come with full benefits and paid time off. Below are the details. For immediate consideration, email your resume directly to email@example.com.
Long-term/ongoing project with full benefits
Day and night shifts available
Day Shift $15-$17/hr
Night Shift $17-$19/hr
• To assist with unit assembly, testing, inspection, tray and containment transfer.
• The Level 1 Manufacturing Technician will follow established schedules and procedures put together by our client to Operate complex equipment and analytical tools in an ESD Cleanroom environment.
• Non-standard processing and problem-solving.
• Processing of state-of-the-art device.
• Material Handling.
• Maximize output using constraint management techniques.
• Sustain process equipment issues.
• Training and cross training cluster members.
• Contribute to a self-sustaining cluster team.
• Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
• HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
• Good problem-solving ability is a must.
• Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities.
• Supporting team activities.
• Basic math skills are required.
• Flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
• Computer Literacy, MS word, Excel, PPT.
• Constant walking and standing.
• Occasional sitting and bending and twisting.
• Must be able to lift and transport up to 25lbs.
• Frequently push a cart with a push force of up to 50lbs.
Contact Person: Kim Hew Len
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $15 HR