Employer: Fairbanks Scales
As a Field Service Technician, you will be responsible for the installation, calibration and service of a customer’s weighing equipment. Field Service Technicians will be working on both mechanical and electronic scales in various industries and environments from grocery store scales to massive truck and train scales. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, has a strong desire to learn a trade, and has a willingness to be part of a team that exceeds our customers’ expectations. The ideal Field Service Technician candidate will have knowledge in many fields including mechanical, electrical, and computer experience. We will provide basic and ongoing training to facilitate your growth and future with Fairbanks Scales.
• Installation, inspection, calibration, repair and maintenance of industrial weighing and measuring equipment
• Complete service documents and test reports for review with customers and management
• Provide consultation and quotations on product and services
• Participate in the marketing and sales effort of the Customer Support Center to expand service revenues
• Compliance with all Fairbanks policies, along with OSHA, MSHA, DOT regulations and all other laws governing the workplace
• Minimum 1-year Field Repair and/or Industrial Maintenance Experience preferred
• Must be able to lift/maneuver 50+ lbs.
• Must have or be able to obtain Class B CDL including a pre-employment drug test, physical exam, and Motor Vehicle Record analysis
• Must pass pre-employment criminal background check
• Must be willing to work overtime (nights/weekends) as required to satisfy customer needs and be on call at times
• Basic knowledge of mechanical maintenance and electronics with ability to work outdoors for long periods
• Basic knowledge of computers and software - Understanding serial outputs / networking would be a plus
• Working knowledge of a digital voltmeter
• Ability to travel out of town for training and overnight assignments within designated territory (when applicable)
• Competitive hourly rate with overtime
• Company provided truck
• Company provided cellphone and tablet
• All weather clothing/uniforms provided
• Vacation/sick paid time off
• Health, dental, vision, life, accident insurance
WHO IS FAIRBANKS SCALES INC.?
For more than 185 years, Fairbanks has manufactured and provided top quality industrial weighing equipment and dependable service through a network of Fairbanks sales and service representatives and authorized distributors. Fairbanks continues to break new ground in scale design, setting the new standard in weighing equipment and systems engineering while meeting the special needs of our customers.
You can also visit us at www.fairbanks.com
Fairbanks Scales provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment.
Contact Person: Kim Coyner
Phone: (8160 663-8510
Location: Woodland, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ