Employer: Employers Overload
We are currently looking for a dedicated and hardworking individual to join a local, long standing business who is looking for an Instrumentation Tech.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform preventative & responsive maintenance on equipment/components typically used in Facilities or production manufacturing of silicon wafers.
• Perform electrical and/or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used on Facility process equipment, or in the manufacturing process.
• Dismantle, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
• Use test and diagnostic equipment to perform calibrations & repair.
• build components / equipment as required.
• High School Diploma + Instrumentation Technical Training School.
• nimum 2 years related work experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge in PLC programming (preference for Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi), preferences for Siemens programming.
• Knowledge of electrical and electromechanical systems, commonly used in manufacturing.
• owledge of and ability to read schematics.
• Demonstrated ability to work on simple to moderately complex assignments and tasks that are routine in nature, but able to recognize the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice. Assignments typically involve equipment, preventive maintenance, and repairs.
• Capable of working with vendors on parts issues and repair procedures/needs.
• Skilled at using precision measuring instruments, diagnostic tools and computer skills to collect data, run tests and analyze results.
• Successfully acquires new technical skills and process knowledge over time.
• Ability to act as a resource to operators and other technicians about equipment and process changes.
• Must demonstrate understanding of applicable Instrumentation craft safety regulations.
• Solid knowledge & skill of utilizing MSDS, LOTO regulations and procedures.
• Understanding Hazardous Energy Assessment.
• Available to be On-Call within a craft rotation to keep the facility supported 24/7.
• Associate’s Degree in Electronics or related field a plus.
• cess manufacturing experience preferred.
Contact Person: Candra Saechao
Location: Vancouver, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: DOE