Employer: Kittitas Interactive Management
We are seeking individuals that are both dependable, organized and champions who can add their dedication to quality of care to our already outstanding team. If you are a life coach and enjoy advocating for others to achieve more, what are you waiting for?
Apply on our website!!
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide 1:1 training, assistance, and support to clients in all areas of daily living as outlined in the client’s POC (Plan of Care), IISP (Individual Instruction and Support Plan), PBSP (Positive Behavior Support Plan), and therapist approved treatment plan.
• Promote and provide high quality care, community inclusion, assistance with cooking, cleaning and activities of daily living to help our clients become independent.
• Support individuals to participate in the full range of activities that make up their life in the community, including those activities both at home and in their neighborhoods and communities necessary to establish a lifestyle in alignment with the person’s goals.
• Report promptly instances of injuries, behaviors, abuse, and safety hazards, etc. to the administrator.
• Assist in resident money management including cash, receipts, checkbooks and running balance.
• Accompany clients to scheduled appointments and outings.
• Practice compliance with all policies, record keeping requirements, checklist assignments, assigned documentation, and any other assigned duties.
What you’ll bring:
• Minimum age of 18
• Current criminal background check cleared by DSHS before working alone unsupervised with the clients.
• Valid driver’s license or Washington State ID
• High school graduate or equivalent.
What you’ll get:
• Paid training
• Pay increases based on length of employment, delegation and certification
• Employee Referral Bonus program
• Employee engagement activities
• Professional growth
• A job that provides purpose, pride and responsibility
The Washington Law Against Discrimination (WLAD) prohibits hiring practices that discriminate based on age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation (including gender identity), race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship or immigration status, honorably discharged veteran or military status, disability, or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a person with a disability, unless based on a bona fide occupational qualification (BFOQ).
Join our team of committed professionals working to help adults with disabilities live with independence and dignity.
Contact Person: David Naboychik
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ