Employer: KinderCare Education
Service Desk Coordinator II - Remote Opportunity - ( 2100006R )
About KinderCare Education ®
KinderCare Education operates more than 1,380 early learning centers, and more than 560 Champions sites, supported by a corporate team of nearly 600 headquarters employees in Portland, Oregon. In 2019, KinderCare Education earned their third Gallup Great Workplace Award – one of only 39 companies worldwide to win this award.
In neighborhoods with our KinderCare ® Learning Centers that offer early childhood education and child care for children six weeks to 12 years old
At work through KinderCare Education at Work™ , family benefits for employers including on-site and near-site early learning centers and back-In local schools with our Champions ® before and after-school programs.
Service Desk Analyst:
KinderCare Education is searching for a passionate, energetic team member for its Tech Support team. In this role, you will have a unique opportunity to positively transform and improve KinderCare’s IT services while you delight your customers. You are the ideal team member if you are passionate about customer experience and service, love solving technical issues, are a clear and positive communicator, and have a knack for building meaningful relationships with your customers. As a Service Desk Analyst, you will act as the single point of contact for our KCE employees, escalating to the appropriate teams when needed. You will interact with your customers via phone, email, chat and remote desktop support tools as needed.
Are you passionate about creating a positive customer experience? Do you have the right mix of soft skills and technical know-how to effectively resolve customer's concerns? Do you have a track record of providing fast and accurate technical assistance? Are you a stickler for a well-documented support case and keeping customers up to date?
- Serve as front line support for KinderCare National Support Center (NSC) and Field staff via phone support, ticketing system and email
- Transform the interaction with our customers with empathy, compassion, and a determination to resolve their technical issues in a timely manner
- Act as single point of contact, by taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to hardware, software, account maintenance or connectivity
- Track and document issues through to resolution, within the agreed time limits, providing prompt and accurate updates to customers along the way
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. Network, Development)
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Participate in building a robust knowledge base, authoring content, maintaining existing content and promoting the use of self-service to employees
Education and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience providing technical customer service support provided via phone and email
- Experience supporting technical systems such as Windows, Mac OS, laptops, mobile devices, business applications
- High School graduate or equivalent, 2 or 4 year college degree a plus
- Superb customer service skills and desire to help others
- Outstanding written and verbal English communication skills via phone, email and chat
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated growth experience, showing a consistent track record of taking on new challenges and driving their success
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment to meet time constraints
- Intermediate MS Office skills, ability to work with multiple applications and windows simultaneously on computer
- Occasional flexibility with schedules, occasional overtime
- Bilingual: English & Spanish a plus
- Strong team player
- Experience working within IT Service Desk tools, such as ServiceNow
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide. Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accreditation and includes KinderCare® Learning Centers, KinderCare Education at Work®, Champions® Before- and After-School Programs, Cambridge Schools ™ , Knowledge Beginnings® and The Grove School®.
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Primary Location : US-Oregon-Portland
Job : National Support Center
Organization : NSC
Schedule : Permanent
Shift : Standard
Job Type : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting : Mar 30, 2021, 11:19:21 PM
Location: Portland, OR
Application Method: Online: https://www.kcecareers.com/job/KNOWA005468582/Service-Desk-Coordinator-II-Remote-Opportunity
Base Pay: DOQ