Employer: Ebara Technologies
Under direct supervision, performs client-site servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, and systems networking
• Services equipment with a senior FST at customer sites or service center to include, all contracted preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, consumable changes, installations and start-ups. (Essential)
• Flexibility- Willing and able to work hours and days outside of the assigned work schedule. This cover shifts such as nights and weekends. Advance notice regarding change on work schedule shall be provided at the earliest opportunity but cannot be guaranteed at all times. (Essential)
• Provides documentation of preventative maintenance, down time, issues and time spent preparing reports for product movement and justification for on-site service. Must show proficiency with using customers system. (Essential)
• Ordering, expedition and notifying customers or management when replacement of product is necessary. (Essential)
• Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using service maintenance checklist and protocols. (Essential)
• Comply with Finesse training for proper maintenance of parts usage and transactions. (Essential)
• Complies with EBARA’s safety policies, including participation in and completion of all required safety training. (Essential)
• Maintains clean and safe working environment compliant with Ebara and customer safety policies. (Essential)
• Performs other duties as assigned. (Non-Essential)
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS-NON-EBARA EQUIPMENT:
INTEL shall be responsible ensuring that all required training and training materials are provided to ETI Field Service Technicians and completed before Field Service Technician starts the service work.
• Check Valve Replacement
• E-Doc Servicing
• Non-Ebara Parts ordering
• Non-Ebara PM set-up and takedown
• Chiller Servicing
• Non-Ebara Equipment
• The ability to lift 35 lbs. unassisted from the floor to waist level.
• The ability to read and work from electrical and mechanical schematics and diagrams.
• The ability to perform the identified essential functions of the classification, including the operation of any machinery and/or equipment that is associated with performing the essential functions.
• The ability to perform the essential functions of the position in a cross cultural, demanding and dynamic environment.
• The ability to perform the essential functions of the position without posing a direct threat of harm to him/herself, others or property.
• The ability to adhere to EBARA personnel policies and practices, including the attendance and punctuality requirements.
• The ability to work well under pressure, meet multiple and sometimes competing deadlines, and at all times demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors.
• High School or AS Associate of Science degree in Electronics or completion of accredited basic electronics program or equivalent experience.
• Preferred: Zero (0) to Four (4) years of work related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
• Working knowledge of mechanical skills. Working knowledge of principles of semiconductor and/or vacuum technology.
• Strong Customer Relations skills.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot down to a component level.
• Working knowledge of MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Speaking in front of groups. Strong time management skills. Self-starter.
• Demonstrated leadership and program management skills.
• Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
• Demonstrated teamwork and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Provide verification of good driving record if servicing customer offsite.
Contact Person: Aimee Williams
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Application Method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $24 HR