Employer: American Chiller Service
HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
• Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial customers. Diagnose and repair of electronic, mechanical and electrical components of these systems.
• Travel to job site in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
• Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to cover emergency calls.
• Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues.
• Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
• Obtain customers signature at completion of job.
• Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, etc.
• Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacture’s recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
• Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
• Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
• Three years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues.
• Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans, and manuals.
• Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
• Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
• Well groomed, neat appearance
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Valid social security number
• Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
• Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
• Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
• Limited Energy License
• HVAC Journeyman License OR 2nd to 3rd year schooling for apprenticeship.
• Salary based on experience $26-$30.
• Benefits, Health, Dental, 401K, 10 Paid Holiday’s, Vacation, Sick, uniform, company vehicle, etc.
Contact Person: Charmaine Schuler
Location: Meridian, ID
Application Method: Phone
Base Pay: $26-$30