Employer: BRYSON SALES & SERVICE OF WASHINGTON INC
Bryson Sales & Service of Washington is looking for a full-time dealer options installer for its Pasco shop.
Bryson, the Blue Bird school bus dealer for Washington, is a stable, family-owned business operating two locations in Washington. Established in 2009 we offer competitive wages and benefits. We are a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
The dealer options installer performs pre-delivery inspection and warranty repairs of new buses and installs dealer options, such as video cameras, 2-way radios. Specific job training will be provided. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, strong mechanical aptitude along with basic skills, plus a desire to learn and work as part of a team.
More specific requirements include:
• ability to use basic hand tools, and a variety of mechanical aids in the repair, adjustment, and maintenance of new school buses
• ability to learn how to operate a variety of equipment utilized in repair and maintenance, to analyze problems, to read and interpret schematics and diagrams, operating and maintenance instructions
• completing work orders accurately, maintaining records of time worked and materials used
• willingness to follow direction and work as part of a team
• ability to lift heavy objects.
• high school diploma/equivalent
• one-year related experience preferred
• possess a set of basic automotive mechanic hand tools & storage cabinet
• possess a valid Washington State Driver's License, preferably with CDL endorsement or ability to obtain one.
Position is full-time, non-exempt, Mon-Fri. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401k, FSA and paid holidays upon meeting eligibility requirements. Compensation is DOE. All job offers are contingent upon passing a drug test. EOE
Submit your resume to apply.
Contact Person: Lolo Barrrera
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: $16 - $24 per hour DOQ