Employer: Giro Pack Inc.
GIRO PACK INC
Yakima, WA 98903
Salary: $24 - $30 an hour
Job Title: Service/Maintenance Technician
As a service technician, employee will be given tremendous independence as there is no office to clock in/out. Employee will report to customers’ facilities as needed to troubleshoot equipment, perform service, provide phone support, preventative maintenance, conduct installations, upgrades, training etc. When there are no installations, PM’s, or service calls employee will take on a proactive service approach and visit clients on a regular basis to promote high equipment performance and reliability while also maintaining a positive relationship with our various clients.
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40 (Can be more based on produce seasons)
Number of Openings: 1
Degree and/or certificate in electrical, electronic and communications engineering technology a plus. Knowledge in electrical systems, computer components, pneumatics and mechanics is extremely relevant to the job.
Ideal candidate must possess willingness and ability to learn all elements of the job. They must have a positive attitude and work toward the common goals of the team. He or she would perform job duties in a timely manner and turn in service records and business documents when due.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, ambitious and eager to work and learn. The Ideal candidate must also possess strong work ethic and values especially in the areas of teamwork, professionalism and ethics.
- $24-$26/hour. Full time salaried position with Salary OT
- Medical coverage: Company will provide 100% coverage of Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits after the first of the month following 60 days of service
- Two (2) weeks of paid vacation annually earned on biweekly basis.
Personal / Sick days:
- Employee shall have available 5 sick days per year in addition to vacation days
Cellular phone and Laptop Computer:
- Company will provide Employee with cellular phone and laptop computer.
- Company will provide employee with all necessary tools.
- The Company will provide a qualified retirement savings plan. If employee participates, company will contribute up to 5% of your annual salary.
- Based out of Spain. United States operations are based in Atlanta & Vidalia, Georgia
About the company:
Our Vision: Giró’s vision is of growth stemming from the opportunity of offering service to fruit and vegetable packaging firms and on retailers’ packaging requirements.
- To provide state-of-art technology and services for the fruit and vegetable packaging industry, as leaders in the development of modern distribution and to create added value for the supply chain.
- To provide complete systems and solutions with our nets, printed films and specially designed machinery for this purpose.
- Leader in bagging and packaging systems for harvesting produce with long-proven experience in the sector.
- Leader in environmental packaging solutions and developing biodegradable and compostable products.
- World leader in the production of woven mesh and machinery for weighing and packaging of harvesting produce.
- Environmental and cost relation: 1 m. of woven mesh weighing 5 gr. can withstand a product weight of more than 5 Kg.
- State-of-Art technical solutions as a result of continual R + D support.
- Innovation: Giró provides state-of-art solutions to meet its customers’ needs.
- Solutions adapted to the customer’s requirements thanks to the industrial capacity and system standardization.
- Complete and competent after-sales service.
- Commercially-oriented with international experience.
- Giro has a powerful distribution network based on self-owned commercial companies in key countries and a wide network of distributors in the rest of countries.
- Our excellent strategic positioning allows us to continue to grow through our own development and new purchases.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $30.00 per hour
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=MAINTENANCE&start=10&vjk=74be778517e1a831
Base Pay: $24 - $30 HR