Employer: DK FAB
- Looking for someone willing to work in a shop environment and go out locally in the field to install equipment when necessary.
- Must be mechanically inclined.
- Mig weld / fabricate / assemble / weld parts from blueprints or instructions.
- Good math skills ( decimals and fractions ) and ability to read a tape measure is a must.
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Good attendance and positive attitude and strong work ethic is a must!
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand English.
- Experience in stick, mig, (tig a plus).
- Working with mill, lathe, pressbrake, shear a plus.
Please bring resume and apply in person at 7240 Yakima Valley Hwy, Zillah WA 98953
Contact Person: John Cruz
Location: Zillah, Wa
Application Method: Please bring resume and apply in person at 7240 Yakima Valley Hwy, Zillah WA 98953 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $17 HR