Employer: DEL MONTE FOODS
What we are looking for:
• A strong work ethic, strict attendance, and a positive attitude that puts safety first.
• Ability to adhere to your work schedule and follow through on challenges as they arise.
• Maintains a feeling of pride in work; strives to achieve all goals and help others achieve their goals.
• Be able to communicate often and professionally with co-workers and/or customers and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. TEAMWORK and collaborative mentality.
To provide the leadership and mechanical knowledge of container integrity within the canning department to comply with Federal regulations and Del Monte requirements.
1) Must have the knowledge to install, maintain and repair generating transmission, or control equipment and lighting.
2) Tests, installs, or diagnose power circuits of varying design and complexity.
3) Possess the skills necessary to troubleshoot electrical deficiencies and design practical remedies.
4) Maintains, installs and repairs controls on elevators, conveyors and equipment.
5) Repairs AC and DC motors, installs conduit and bus-bar work, cable trans and conduit.
6) Ability to read, work and interpret wiring diagrams, schematic drawing and ladder diagrams of logic.
7) Must possess working knowledge of PLC's and touch-pad screens.
8) Able to understand and work with electrical components.
9) Responsible for the related communication, documentation, and reporting associated with related job duties.
10) Ensures compliance with all approved and applicable safety rules in the employee's area of responsibility.
11) Supports, facilitates and assists in the implementation of the facility's Continuous Improvement (C.I.) initiatives.
12) Miscellaneous - Assist in performing various seasonal tasks as directed by management.
If you want to hear more about the different positions that we have available please pass by our HR Office located at 49 E 3rd Avenue in Toppenish, WA or call us at (509) 505-6149 or 821-9396.
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Contact Person: Milagros Sandoval
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOE