Employer: Don Riddle Excavating
EMPLOYER - DON RIDDLE EXCAVATING
Contact Information (509) 653-2724
JOB DESCRIPTION - LABORER (Entry Level)
Our company is primarily a building site preparation contractor on both commercial and residential projects. The majority of our projects are located within Yakima County.
We are looking for a motivated, dedicated and responsible individual to join our team in this entry level position with future opportunity for advancement. We highly desire someone who is searching to begin a career in construction. Previous experience is not required. We provide professional on the job training on the newest construction techniques and skills. Must have an excellent driving record. Company vehicle provided from shop to job site. We are a family business and believe family comes first. We work with our employees to accommodate time off for family matters that may arise.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare construction site at the beginning of the work day
- Cleanup, remove and properly dispose of debris and waste materials on the construction
site at the end of the work day
- Run grade for Equipment Operator
- Hand shovel materials (gravel, dirt, pipe bedding,) into areas equipment can't reach around
building pad and into trenches over piping
- Operate stand up tamper to compact trenches
- Pickup materials (piping) and unload at job site
- Haul tools and materials needed to job site and unload
- Haul fuel and fill up equipment if needed
- Wash and service equipment when schedule allows
We offer a competitive hourly wage, an annual bonus (after probation period) and health insurance (after probation period)
If interested, please submit your resume and COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!!!
Contact Person: Janelle Riddle
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: If interested, please call Janelle at: (509) 653-2724
Base Pay: We offer a competitive hourly wage, an annual bonus (after probation period) and health insurance (after probation period)