Employer: Ace Hardware Corporation
Our Washington Retail Support Center, located in Moxee, Washington has immediate openings for over the road drivers, delivering merchandise to our retail stores in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and the western parts of Montana. Experience with route deliveries and excellent customer service is a plus.
• Starting wage is $17 per hour and .52 cents per mile and we start pay based on years of comparable consecutive experience (up to $19.50/.58). Average starting salary is $58,000-$72,000!
• $5,000 sign on bonus!!! $2,500 at 90 days and $2,500 at 6 months.
• Medical, dental & vision insurance for you and your family and we pay 80%
• 401k retirement plan starting after your 90 day probation period – and you can roll over your current 401k into ours at that time, we match 25 cents on the dollar up to 4%
• Life insurance along with accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Generous paid time off policy (vacation, holiday and sick time)
• 2015 International ProStar tractors with automatic transmissions, getting
• We have a no tobacco policy in our trucks or at our distribution center
• Most trucks have sleepers – or you have the option to stay in a hotel room, the choice is yours
• Additional pay for each delivery stop, each backhaul, pulling doubles and sleeping in the truck
• Our trailers are 53 ft., doubles at 65 ft. total, and rail containers
• Most routes allow drivers to be home 2-3 nights a week and the opportunity to bid your routes
DO YOU HAVE
• Valid CDL A with hazardous material and doubles endorsements (or ability to obtain hazardous material endorsement within 90 days of hire)
• No suspensions or revocations in previous 3 years
• No convictions of reckless, careless, or hit and run driving in the previous 3 years
• No conviction of DUI or DWI in past 5 years
• Minimum age requirement is 21 years old
• No chargeable accidents (minor or major) within the previous 3 years
• Maximum of 1 minor moving violation in past 1 year
• No positive test for illegal drugs and test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT
• No positive test for alcohol over .02 for any test conducted per the rules and regulations of the USDOT
• Experience with operating Class A tractor-trailer in all weather conditions
• Must read and speak the English language sufficiently to understand highway signs and signals, converse with delivery clients and general public, respond to official inquiries, and to make entries on reports/records/logs
• Must pass Ace Hardware Physical Agility Test (PAT) for drivers
• Applicant must be able to lift 50 to 100 pounds and meet the physical qualification requirement established for the USDOT (Part 391, Subpart E)
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Please contact Kasey at 509-494-1335 with questions or to apply today!
Base Pay: See above for details