Employer: Reyco Systems, Inc.
Welder and Fabricator
Caldwell, ID 83605
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
Reyco Systems has been a leader in the food processing equipment industry for over 40 years and we are still growing. We take pride in being a family owned company. With a very low turnover rate, in which we have employees who have been with us for over 30 years, we are looking to grow our team with a self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual. This person will be a vital resource for our ongoing success and growth as a company. If you are interested in joining our team and learning more about what we do and the benefits that set us apart from the pack, send us your resume and we would like to learn more about you!
Watch this video: https://youtu.be/q4tDLrX69SA
- Remote Fabrication / Travel required (75%)
- Perform TIG welding, grinding, blueprint reading and work planning.
- Examine detailed drawings or specifications to find out job, material, and equipment requirements.
- Cut, roll, shape, bend, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies.
- Set up and/or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment or computer numerically controlled (CNC) machines.
- Assemble parts and structures by lining up and joining them by welding, bolting or riveting.
- Finish products by cleaning and polishing them.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Maintain tools and equipment required for the job.
- Full-time Install/Service Fabricator
- TIG Welder / GTAW
- Manage customer expectations/requirements
Location: Caldwell, ID
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeedjobs.com/reyco-systems/jobs/6de86c739c4ec328e3c0
Base Pay: $16 - $22 HR