Employer: Reyco Systems, Inc.
Welder and Fabricator:
- Eltopia, WA 99330
- Salary: $16.00 to $22.00 /hour
Welder and Fabricator
Reyco Systems has been a leader in the food processing equipment industry for over 40 years and we are still growing. We take pride in being a family owned company. With a very low turnover rate, in which we have employees who have been with us for over 30 years, we are looking to grow our team with a self-motivated, enthusiastic and driven individual. This person will be a vital resource for our ongoing success and growth as a company. If you are interested in joining our team and learning more about what we do and the benefits that set us apart from the pack, send us your resume and we would like to learn more about you!
Watch this video: https://youtu.be/q4tDLrX69SA
- Experienced fabricator needed to produce custom OEM stainless steel equipment for the food processing industry.
- Full-time fabricator - 75% travel required
- TIG/MIG Stainless steel & mild steel
- Perform TIG welding, grinding, blueprint reading and work planning.
- Able to read blueprints and practical knowledge of fabrication.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills, job planning, and problem solving.
- Cut, roll, shape, bend, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies.
- Finish products by cleaning and polishing them.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Maintain tools and equipment required for the job.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience with standard metal working equipment (Oxy-acetalene, plasma cutting, iron worker, drill press, press brake, shear, etc.)
- Overtime and flexibility with shift changes.
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures.
- Lean experience is a plus.
- Travel (75%) is required.
Location: Eltopia, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeedjobs.com/reyco-systems/jobs/c48b26e3e41bbb559371
Base Pay: $16 - $20 HR