Employer: Rogers Motors
Rogers Motors in Lewiston Idaho and Hermiston Oregon has full-time openings for Flat Rate Automotive Technicians across our Toyota, Subaru, and Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Ram dealerships. Rogers Motors is a family-owned business. We provide training, mentoring, coaching, and full support to help you succeed. Benefits include Medical and Dental coverage, Paid Vacation, 401(k). For qualified technicians we will assist in relocation expenses and/or provide a signing bonus to qualified applicants. We also provide our full technicians with a tool purchase credit of up to $2,500 upon hire. In addition, at our Dodge dealership you can jumpstart your path to a bachelor's degree by receiving free college courses through a leading online university. Rogers Motors is a drug-free, equal opportunity employer.
Rogers Motors Overview:
We are seeking motivated technicians willing to join a fast paced team that has grown over 20% in just the last two years. Our culture runs deep and has been in the Lewiston-Clarkston Valley and Hermiston Oregon for over 50 years. Becoming part of this team takes energy, efficiency and the ability to want to excel while keeping our number one priority in mind…our customers. Our organization is process oriented and driven by success.
Technicians perform routine repairs and maintenance ranging from warranty, recalls, scheduled maintenance and customer pay. It is imperative that these tasks can be performed at the highest quality to ensure customer retention as well as an outstanding reputation.
Experience & Qualifications:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Two or more years of experience in an automotive repair or technical training environment including general automobile repair or heavy duty truck repair.
· Drivability, electrical diagnosis and air conditioning repairs
· Ability to operate shop equipment
· Self-motivated and capable of working efficiently with little supervision
· Excellent communication skills
· Must possess computer skills to operate inspection software as well as factory required web based training
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Must possess personal tools necessary to perform repairs
· ASE Certifications or Automotive Tech school degree preferred
Contact Person: Brian King
Location: Lewiston, Idaho or Hermiston, Oregon
Application Method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $18 HR