We are an established union mechanical contractor in the Portland market, with an immediate need for an HVAC Commercial Service Technician to join our team. We are looking for a proven technician who has a minimum of 5 years of commercial HVAC service experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Service heating, ventilation, air-conditioning equipment, and components to manufacturer specifications.
• Comply with all applicable company and OSHA standards, policies, or procedures.
• Record and report time, materials, faults, deficiencies, or other unusual occurrences on work orders via electronic transmission.
• Available for after hours, on call, and potential travel to job sites.
• Exhibit integrity and ethical business practices.
• Ability to offer solutions and resolve conflicts to achieve external and internal customer satisfaction.
• Oregon LEB
• EPA Certification
• Washington Electrical license (EL06A), or the ability to obtain (preferred).
• Ability to lift 35 pounds.
• Proficiency with basic hand tools and cordless tools.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Contact Person: Teresa Bergan
Phone: 503 866 2887
Location: Portland, OR
Application Method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ