Employer: HAPO Community Credit Union
Technical Support Analyst (Tri-Cities):
HAPO Community Credit Union is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to join our Richland team!
This position resides within a small team, working in a fast paced work environment, where the ability to work independently or as a part of a team as required. This position will perform tasks within set schedules which are essential in supporting the Credit Union
Information Systems is looking for a new team member who has the ability to work independently or as a part of a team. This position will perform tasks within set schedules which are essential to supporting the Credit Union. Schedule is M-F with occasional rotating Saturdays.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to answer technical support calls with friendly, clear communication and empathy.
- Must take ownership of all issues until resolved.
- The ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating systems.
- Good troubleshooting skills and basic PC knowledge.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of basic workstation setup and functionality.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Passion for technology and helping solve problems.
- Willing to go the extra mile and not be afraid to ask for help or additional duties.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in high stress situations and prioritize work.
HAPO is an EOE with comprehensive benefits package
Location: Tri-Cities, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.hapo.org/hapo-life/about/careers/current-job-openings/JobDetails?jobId=848151be-c3ff-68be-bdb6-ff0000eccc20
Base Pay: $18 - $20