Employer: International Paper
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable or a related financial area.
- Perform daily financial activities of the plant.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of daily, weekly, and monthly responsibilities and reports.
- Enters daily production hours into Payroll System, balances hours and maintains accuracy.
- Assist in other accounting duties such as reconciling of bank accounts, balancing books, and processing payments.
- Two to three years accounting experience or equivalent related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Customer focused
- Open minded--ability to accept and work through change
Contact Person: Kari Rodriguez
Location: Moses Lake, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOE