Employer: Kittitas Interactive Management
The role of the Finance Manager is to assist the VP of Finance in the oversight of client and business financials.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Serve as an integral member of the Finance Department, being able to perform all associated tasks including account reconciliations, verifications, and training staff on financial processes and procedures.
- Manage client funds and client accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconcile EBT statements and cash ledgers for client accounts.
- Perform verifications on cash, EBT and bank statements.
- Complete shared expense reports for client accounts.
- Prepare banking deposits for incoming checks and deposit into appropriate accounts (client or business).
- Coordinate and gather receipts, invoices, and statements. File in appropriate folders.
- Facilitate the preparation and process of checks for the regular and timely submission of invoices.
- Complete residential allowance requests for clients who are unable to pay for their needs.
- Ensure proper medical billings and documentation are obtained prior to payments.
- Write and monitor financial plans for clients.
- Provide effective communication regarding accounts payable and receivable issues with vendors and internal staff.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to all customers both external and internal.
- Consistently regard all resident information and company business as strictly confidential.
- Consistently display a professional, helpful demeanor on the phone, via email, and in person, including maintaining high standards of professional appearance.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduation or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years previous Administrative Assistant experience.
- Proficient reading and arithmetic skills required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Onenote and Outlook.
- Ability to accurately keyboard 70+ wpm.
- Proficient 10 Key Skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Problem resolution skills and grace under pressure.
- Advanced Customer Service skills.
Contact Person: David Naboychik
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $19 HR