Employer: Nippon Dynawave Packaging
Job Category: Maintenance
Requisition Number: ELECT01061
Longview, WA 98632, USA
The Longview, Washington Nippon Dynawave Liquid Packaging Business has an immediate opening for Journey Level Electrical/Instrumentation Maintenance Technician in a multi-craft maintenance organization. This position requires excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and participate as part of a self-directed team.
This position requires excellent communication skills, willingness to learn and participate as part of a self-directed team. This includes the ability to interact constructively with team members and customers for electrical/instrumentation services. The work environment consists of extreme heat, humidity, and noisy conditions at times. Wearing Personal Protective Equipment and knowledge of industrial Lock/Out Tag/Out and other safe work procedures/practices is a requirement. Successful candidates will have a working knowledge of personal computers and associated software.
- Five years of hands on electrical/instrumentation experience in a continuous process industry.
- Journey-level rating in electrical/instrumentation mechanical trade or equivalent experience.
- A demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Possess demonstrated interpersonal skills.
Desirable (not required) Skills:
- Understand AC/DC motors, AC/DC VS drives, programming and troubleshooting PLC machine controls.
- Understand low and medium voltage switch gear and MCC’s.
- Understand DCS systems, process control computers, electronic and pneumatic instrumentation, analytical instrumentation and control valves.
- Predictive/preventive maintenance experience.
- Skills in mechanical trades
Location: Longview, WA
Application Method: Online: https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/NIP1000NIDP/JobBoard/a8ead2d9-8ae2-9813-fea3-3350df0fbf21/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f2156cde-815b-413b-a281-d56e7e1e3103
Base Pay: DOQ